[AusNOG] AusNOG 2015 Early Bird runing out

David Hughes david at hughes.com.au
Thu Jun 18 12:28:11 EST 2015

Afternoon everyone,

Just letting you know that all the Early Bird tickets for AusNOG 2015 have been sold.  That's a new record with Early Bird tickets selling out in just 9 work days!  Standard tickets are now on sale via the AusNOG web site at

	www.ausnog.net.

We look forward to seeing you all in Melbourne in August and will post details of the programme to this list and the web site as they are finalised.

Thanks

David