[AusNOG] From the AGD - Data Retention - Starts October 15 2015

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 01:11:33 EST 2015

Justin,
I agree with (a) (b) and (c). What's interesting to note is that if you
provide as a service, an IP on a CE to a member of the public (within the
commonwealth jurisdiction), then (a) (b) and (c) apply.

I'd be interested in a scenario where this is not the case.

(I am not a lawyer. This is not expert opinion)

Paul Wilkins