[AusNOG] AusNOG 2015 Registration is Open

David Hughes david at hughes.com.au
Fri Jun 5 16:19:04 EST 2015

Good afternoon all,

It's my pleasure to announce that registration for this year's AusNOG Conference is now open.  The event will be held at the Langham Hotel in Melbourne on August 27 & 28.  This is only the second time the event has been held in Melbourne and those who attended AusNOG 2012 will remember what a great venue it was.

Please access the conference registration page via our web site at

		www.AusNOG.net

The programme is still being finalised and will be posted on the web site when it's available.  We'll also send updates to the mailing list as speakers are confirmed.

Thanks

David, on behalf of the AusNOG Board