[AusNOG] vyatta netflow and AS export

Russell Brenner rbrenner at Brocade.com
Fri Jun 5 06:38:10 EST 2015

Anyway, not sure about the old non-Brocade VyOS platform, but the Brocade Vyatta 5400 supports both net flow and Sflow whilst the 5600 supports sflow only.

Going forward it'll be better to use Sflow since netflow is largely unsupported outside of Cisco, but I'm open to be corrected if that's not 100% true.

When you say AS info, do you mean BGP payload info in the actual packet payload?

Russell Brenner
Systems Engineer
Brocade
Suite 524, 1 Queens Road, Melbourne 3004
M. +61.412.869.959<tel:+61.412.869.959>
www.brocade.com<http://www.brocade.com>