[AusNOG] Carrier neutral DC Adelaide CBD

John Edwards jaedwards at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 09:32:34 EST 2015

Why limit yourself to the CBD, unless you're looking to check out the small bar scene between late night maintenance windows?

Even in Adelaide, it's been a while since CBD was critical to connectivity.

With decline in manufacturing industries, SA has empty factories with megawatts to them, and enough wind and solar to keep them green as the traditional power stations are being mothballed.

CBD has lost most of its power to rail electrification and trams, plus a new hospital.  You can forget about facilities supporting rows of 10kW racks.

John