[AusNOG] Looking at options for BGP Transit in SY3

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Thu Jul 23 14:14:02 EST 2015

Hi All,

I'm looking for pricing from a provider able to deliver 20mbps (to grow
later) of v4+v6 transit (v6 needs at least a /125 on the interface) in
Equinix SY3.

Bonus points for being able to run two BGP sessions on each of v4 and v6 on
my end (aka two routers).

More bonus points if you either don't block us sending BGP communities
through to your upstreams, or you can provide communities to allow setting
lower localpref's on US providers to make sure our session with you doesn't
get taken as a better path than our existing transit providers unless those
providers are offline.

Replies offlist with pricing options would be much appreciated :)

Thanks,

Damien

--

Damien Gardner Jnr