[AusNOG] triple play services

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Thu Jul 23 13:45:54 EST 2015

In the past when I have explored this, it's always been a case of a minimum
number of subscribers (100 000 or so) that was unattainable for us.

Perhaps there is an option for a number of smaller providers (with say, 500
- 10000 subs) to group together to create a volume purchase scenario where
multicast/whatever for the delivery of these sorts of things becomes
possible. I had some preliminary discussions yesterday with a content and
STB provider that may be interested in working in this model at least.

Happy to discuss co-ordinating such a thing… if there is interest bounce me
off-list.

Andrew

On 23 July 2015 at 13:32, Radek Tkaczyk <radek at tkaczyk.id.au> wrote:

>  We also have a client who are talking to about this, and would be
> interested in talking to someone who can provide these type of services –
> preferably wholesale.
>

> Please contact me too.
>

> Regards,
>

> Radek Tkaczyk
>
> Ph: 0413 383 231

*Andrew Yager, Managing Director* *(BCompSc, JNCIS-SP, MACS (Snr) CP)*
Real World Technology Solutions - IT People you can trust
Voice | Data | IT Procurement | Managed IT
rwts.com.au | 1300 798 718

*Real World is a Dell Premier Partner*

This document should be read only by those persons to whom it is addressed
and its content is not intended for use by any other persons. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately. Please also
destroy and delete the message from your computer. Any unauthorised form of
reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited. We are not liable for
the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this
communication, nor for any delay in its receipt. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.