[AusNOG] DataCentre

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Tue Jul 21 11:50:28 EST 2015

IP's are definitely a factor.  The rack I had with Platform in GS, I was
paying $20/mo for the /26 I had in 2006.  Added another in 208, and it was
$45/mo.  When I went back for a third, they wanted $200/mo for another
/26.  So I joined APNIC, and now pay ~$250/mo for my /21 :-p

Bandwidth should be cheaper these days, but I think you'll find with the
increasing cost of power, the actual rack cost is going up for the same
included power - so the included transit needs to go down to keep the total
cost the same?