[AusNOG] From the AGD - Data Retention - Starts October, 15 2015

George Fong george at lateralplains.com
Mon Jul 20 21:14:45 EST 2015

We have circulated a draft Q&A (11 pages) to the ISP SIG of Internet
Australia and the Comms Alliance DRIP Working Group to try and refine
and clarify some of these issues. It will be released to AGD once we
have had feed back from the list and the Comms Alliance DRIP Working
Group . It is likely that the Q&A will grow substantially.  This is not
the only document we have worked on. These documents are intended to
supplement the FAQs that the AGD has already put together.

If you are an ISP or associated , list is here:

Cheers
g.