[AusNOG] A thoughtful note

Shaun McGuane shaun at rackcentral.com
Tue Jul 14 18:23:53 EST 2015

Mark,

We have a member of the community committing acts of Fraud against providers on this list.

We have not revealed any of the personal information obtained about him other than what is
publically available using a google search.

Fair enough if we were making accusations based on assumption but we are not - we have factual
proof of this occurring and have also made enquiries to law enforcement and passed on all the
information we have.

However as we are even discussing this Grant is onto his next target trying to scam another provider

Sharing information on this forum is while not the most ideal way to do it, is one of the only forums available
where we all share common thoughts and communication.

Shaun McGuane | CIO
 +613 9020 3470 [AU]
 +64 9887 7188 [NZ]
 shaun at rackcentral.com
 www.rackcentral.com
 Level 3/480 Collins Street, Melbourne, Vic 3000