[AusNOG] A thoughtful note

Rudi Hefer rudi at vibecommunications.co.nz
Tue Jul 14 18:12:09 EST 2015

Mark appreciate your concern over this. This is, however a forum for member to protect the interests of our fellow members. We have verified these details with Queensland authorities and this particular gentleman has now foolishly made personal violent threats on my family.

Kind regards,

Rudi Hefer
CEO - RackCentral