[AusNOG] AAPT/TPG EFM vs MBE @ 10Mbps

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Mon Jul 13 14:31:53 EST 2015

Our sell to our customers is still cheaper than the TPG retail price and we provide a much better service assurance and management wise.

Anyone who can't buy Wholesale from AAPT/TPG and resell for the same or less than the retail isn't trying hard enough.

Midband Ethernet over Hatteras (MBE) and EFM prices are pretty much identical in the Wholesale channel, each product has it's place.