[AusNOG] VoIP ATA Recommendations (business grade)

Greg Lipschitz Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au
Sun Jul 12 16:05:01 EST 2015

For the 1/2 line PSTN Replacement - Cisco SPA-112
Easy to configure either manually or via provisioning, pretty rock solid, fax support works well and price is good.

For ISDN replacement / emulation, the Patton boxes are hard to beat. Their PSTN stuff is good too albeit a lot more pricey.

Cheers,

Greg

Greg Lipschitz | Director | The Summit Group

E: Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au<mailto:Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au> | W: www.thesummitgroup.com.au<http://www.thesummitgroup.com.au>

The Summit Group (Australia) Pty Ltd | P: 1300 049 749 | Level 1, 39 Railway Road, Blackburn  VIC  3130
The Summit Group (USA) LLC | P: 321 216 3844 | Suite 561, 40E Main Street, Newmark  DE 19711
Postal:      P.O. Box 3225, Doncaster East  VIC  3109

Follow us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/thesummitgroup/> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/1942329> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/summitgroupau/>