[AusNOG] Australian-designed OpenFlow switch hits Kickstarter

Alan Maher alanmaher at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 16:04:09 EST 2015

Given that most silicon chip stuff is a commodity these days, it only a
matter
of when, and not if, creating stuff becomes easy for those with some
knowledge.
A quick glance through the kick starter stuff shows some interesting
ingenuity
in small stuff using the Arduino and similar ARM processors.
Scaling it up a bit to a more powerful CPU shouldn't be too hard.

I personally see this like a lawyer at the bottom of the ocean- i.e. a
start !!

Alan