[AusNOG] AusNOG Mailing List 2015

David Hughes david at hughes.com.au
Thu Jan 29 11:45:30 EST 2015

As January draws to a close I'd like to thank the members of this list for their support and ongoing cooperation in bringing the content of this mailing list back on charter.  This month we have seen a dramatic improvement in both the volume and quality of posts.  Towards the end of last year we were seeing an average of over 40 messages per working day and most were off charter.  This month that figure will be around 15 messages and the content has been great.  It's been technically appropriate with a good feeling of community support.

We will still quietly tap people on the shoulder when we see a post that isn't appropriate for the list or just doesn't add any value.  We thank you in advance for working with us in those situations.  We are confident that the requirement to do so will decrease further over time.

Now, back to your regular programming :)

Thanks

David - on behalf of the list moderators