[AusNOG] Second Melbourne Pop M2 or ME1

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at theispguy.com
Tue Jan 27 21:32:27 EST 2015

Question is... what do you want diverse?  Equinix ME1 I am sure will be
awesome, but.. it is very close to NextDC M1.... personally, I would
consider those far enough away to be considered diverse.

I would steer clear of M2's Datacentre... nuf said.

Thought of Vocus in Collins?

Micron21's fibre between M1 and ME1 is nice, check it out... pricing is
amazing.

I wouldn't worry about ME1 being quiet at the moment... when they are fully
up, a lot of people will be there... especially those in NextDC M1 as its
close (and cheap if using Micron21) to stretch a pop out to.

PS.. it's going to be VERY confusing with names when NextDC open M2 :)

...Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens - The ISP Guy

Email: skeeve at theispguy.com ; Twitter: @TheISPGuy