[AusNOG] AWS Direct Connect & Juniper

Andrew Cowan andycowan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 15:49:25 EST 2015

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your suggestion.  I checked the firewall and got the output
below, I think this just means the firewall is disabled, so no problem
there.

> show configuration firewall

filter filter-jflow {

    term 1 {

        then {

            sample;

            accept;

        }

    }

}

> show configuration firewall family inet

{primary:node0}

I did find a problem with the VLANing, the router was sending tagged traffic
to a switch with the VLAN on the default.  I can now ping the remote router
(your suggestion for the routing instance was useful), last thing I¹m
looking at now is BGP.

Cheers,

ANDY COWAN
+61 430 034 642