[AusNOG] List of (physical) Data Centres in Sydney

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at theispguy.com
Mon Jan 19 23:22:24 EST 2015

Hi all,

Looking to see if there is any Medium to Major DC's (that take 3rd party
customers) in Sydney that I have missed below.  I do not mean Pops in other
DC's, just the physical entities themselves.

- Globalswitch
- Equinix SY1/SY2
- Equinix SY3
- NextDC S1
- Vocus Doody St
- iSeek (Gore Hill)
- Interactive (St Leonards)
- Enterprise DC (Norwest)
- Fujitsu (North Ryde)
- Fujitsu (Homebush)
- Verizon/MCI (Ultimo)
- Optus (Ultimo) - not sure if this is still for customers?
- Optus (Roseberry) - not sure if this is still for customers?
- AAPT Glebe
- Pipe (Sydney City - Park St?)
- TPG (Kent St) Does this still serve customers?
- Pacnet (Liverpool St)
- Macquarie Intellicentre 1 (North Ryde)
- Macquarie Intellicentre 2 (Sydney City)
- Metronode (Roseberry)
- Metronode (Silverwater) [GovDC]
- Metronode (Unanderra) [GovDC]
- Digital Reality - Erskine Park
- HP - Eastern Creek

+ Is there still anything in Bond St City? (ex-ex-ASX)\
+ Any new ones planned/under construction?

I'm not really interested in small/tiny DC installations or ones which
aren't for external customers.

Feel free to respond off-list.

...Skeeve

--