[AusNOG] Google DNS Blocking/Unblocking

Paul Julian paul at oxygennetworks.com.au
Mon Jan 19 21:04:47 EST 2015

Thanks Angelo, tried that link, unfortunately it didn’t help.

We haven’t received any notification to our admin address for our IP range, nothing at all, just one day it stopped working and we don’t know why, we have a couple of customers who were using Google DNS who now can’t which they aren’t happy about, it doesn’t affect most customers as they use our DNS servers but we just find it strange that we seem to be blocked.

Regards
Paul