[AusNOG] Sensitive Freight Shipping

Matt Richards matt at shakesbeare.com
Thu Jan 15 14:13:59 EST 2015

Even the Courier companies have trouble with that.

We shipped a NAS and a couple of routers to India via DHL in August 2013
so that they'd be there when I was there in December. They got stuck in
customs. I ended up taking a new router with me as checked baggage.

Fast forward to November 2014, we get a call from some scrap metal guy
in Delhi asking if we wanted to buy our equipment from him.

Matt.