[AusNOG] Sensitive Freight Shipping

Thomas Jackson thomas at thomax.com.au
Thu Jan 15 13:20:35 EST 2015

Fedex are great IF you have an account with them - account rates are at
least 1/2 of the published rates, and mostly a lot less than that. If you
just call them and ask for a price, it is crazy expensive. You can always
set up an account and only use it once ;) I've used Fedex for this sort of
work plenty of times before.

Other than that, Royale International are cheap and have bent over backwards
for us in the past - I haven't used them for anything like this, but I'd say
that they are worth a call. DHL are always worth a call too.