[AusNOG] Roughly 30gb PST Upload - Gold Coast

Rohan Hills rohan at staff.onthenet.com.au
Wed Jan 14 15:43:16 EST 2015

HI Jesse,

Happy to help you out.  Please contact me directly to arrange – Robina based

Rohan Hills
OntheNet - Systems Engineer
P  07 5553 9222
F  07 5593 3557
Level One, 165 Varsity Parade Varsity Lakes Qld 4227 (Map<https://goo.gl/maps/p25WF>)
www.OntheNet.com.au<http://www.onthenet.com.au/>

[http://www.onthenet.com.au/uploads/signature/signature.png]

[OntheNet Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/OntheNet> [OntheNet LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/onthenet/>  [OntheNet Twitter] <http://twitter.com/OntheNet_ISP>

NOTICE:

This e-mail and any attachments are private and confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not an authorised recipient, the copying or distribution of this e-mail and any attachments is prohibited and you must not read, print or act in reliance on this e-mail or attachments. Any pricing information supplied via email is an estimate or indicative only and may require a formal quotation to verify full terms and conditions.