[AusNOG] Roughly 30gb PST Upload - Gold Coast

Jonathan Thorpe jthorpe at Conexim.com.au
Wed Jan 14 15:30:21 EST 2015

Hi Jesse,

Unfortunately, I can’t help with the upload, but you can potentially save a lot of space by compacting the PST (this recovers space from permanently deleted items) and compressing it with 7z. If the bulk of the mail is text, this should compress very well.

Kind Regards,
Jonathan

From: AusNOG [mailto:ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net] On Behalf Of Jesse Fusarelli
Sent: Wednesday, 14 January 2015 3:25 PM
To: ausnog at lists.ausnog.net
Subject: [AusNOG] Roughly 30gb PST Upload - Gold Coast

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can help we are looking at roughly uploading 30gb of pst files.

We are based on the gold coast and looking if we can bring in a USB hard drive and upload these to the FTP server as our current speed is horrible.

We will pay a fair fee for this service.

Thanks,
Jesse Fusarelli
Azapp IT Support and Solutions