[AusNOG] Customer notification tools

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Wed Jan 14 10:52:02 EST 2015

Twitter,
  It's independent of your network, Public so customers get a good sense
that you are not hiding things from them, Works from your smart phone on
4G so worst case you can still update it if the *it really hits the fan
and everyone has it.

Twitter.

Matt.

   On 14/01/2015 10:48 am, Wolfgang Nagele (AusRegistry) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am currently looking into better options for customer notifications.
> Been searching but to my surprise haven’t found anything that I would
> consider decent so far. What tools are you using to notify your
> customers of outages/incidents to a given service?
>
> Cheers,
> Wolfgang

/* Matt Perkins
         Direct 1300 137 379     Spectrum Networks Ptd. Ltd.
         Office 1300 133 299     matt at spectrum.com.au
                                 Level 6, 350 George Street Sydney 2000
         PGP/GNUPG Public Key can be found at  http://pgp.mit.edu
*/