[AusNOG] Urgent - Anyone have a spare - Intel 10Gbe PCI-E Card - Sydney Metro

Ross Cheetham ross at crucial.com.au
Fri Jan 9 10:39:49 EST 2015

Hi All,

Getting a little desperate so hitting up the AusNOG community.

After a fairly specific Intel 10Gb PCI-E RJ45 card.

Already tried a number of local suppliers we use (and some we don't) to see
if they have an Intel 10Gbe card in stock and some other companies we have
relationships with, and no success so far.

Looking for one of the following models,

Intel X530-T2
Intel X540-T1
Intel X520-T2

Happy to pay for it, and come pick it up if your in Sydney metro (or in
surrounding suburbs).

Our kit is in EQX SY3 if you have one there, can meet at DC.

Off list responses please.

Thankyou to anyone in the community whom can offer assistance.

Cheers,
Ross