[AusNOG] JASURAUS

Paul Brooks pbrooks-ausnog at layer10.com.au
Thu Jan 8 16:05:27 EST 2015

On 8/01/2015 1:13 PM, Bradley Gould wrote:
> http://www.submarinecablemap.com/

Indeed.
Note Trident also has landings in Singapore and Jakarta (it doesn't really just end in
the middle of the Java Sea!), however they aren't shown as they are considered by
Telegeography as part of the Matrix cable to which Trident joins.

Also Gregs Cable Map (http://www.cablemap.info/).

Paul (part of the Trident team).