[AusNOG] Serial over LAN (Serial to IP)

Alexander Neilson alexander at neilson.net.nz
Wed Jan 7 15:11:30 EST 2015

I just saw an update to the get console app for my iPhone come in today that adds support for the “Airconsole Terminal Server (4-12 Serial Ports)”.

I can’t see it available on their website yet but sounds like an exciting device to have access to.

Especially when tied with the management capabilities (including private server access) so you can allow outbound access to your terminal server from the device and then have easy management and view of the entire network serial consoles.

Regards
Alexander

Alexander Neilson
Neilson Productions Limited