[AusNOG] Uni Graduates - Was Re: Sysadmin opportunities in Melbourne?

Nick Stallman nick at agentpoint.com
Tue Jan 6 15:08:21 EST 2015

That is sort of the point I had.

If you have the time and resources to train someone, then that's great
and you'll probably eventually get some competent loyal employees.

If you need a new employee to get something specific done in a
reasonable time frame, just throw out the uni grad resumes.
It isn't the point if you can get them cheaper - the job simply won't
get done.

Nick Stallman
Agentpoint Pty Ltd
The Real Estate Web Developers
Melbourne | Sydney | Miami
nick at agentpoint.com
www.agentpoint.com.au | www.zooproperty.com | www.ginga.com.au |
www.business2.com.au

Business2.com.au is a real estate agent information website that helps
you understand Portals, Technology and comes with FREE tools to help
your Agency become an online success!