[AusNOG] AusNOG Mailing List 2015

Jacob Gardiner jacob at jacobgardiner.com
Mon Jan 5 12:59:58 EST 2015

That would only make people feel entitled to share their unprofessional opinions, because they’ve paid to join the VIP club. When charging for a service, with it come certain levels of expectation that need to then be met by the AusNOG staff, which would still be volunteering most of their efforts.

Tightening up the charter was the right approach, and moderating the keyboard warriors helps enforce the message. I just hope the banstick comes out if needed.

Onwards & Upwards.

--
Jacob Gardiner
@jacobgardiner