[AusNOG] Favourite USB to serial adapter cable

David Spruce davidspruce at mac.com
Sun Jan 4 17:03:55 EST 2015

After a head of frustration with USB to Serial cables, I found an EasySYNC USB to RS232 cable which has worked perfectly on both Windows and Mac since the day I started using it.

http://www.easysync-ltd.com/product/526/es-u-1001-r10.html <http://www.easysync-ltd.com/product/526/es-u-1001-r10.html>

-Dave