[AusNOG] Favourite USB to serial adapter cable

Tom Storey tom at snnap.net
Sun Jan 4 16:13:29 EST 2015

Second Keyspan.

Ive got one that Ive had for about 7 years now, still going strong. Ive
been using a Mac for all of those 7 years and so far it hasnt gotten to a
point where it doesnt work.

Just recently someone pointed me in the direction of this device:
http://www.usconverters.com/serial-bluetooth-adapter

I am quite interested in grabbing one and trying it out.