[AusNOG] Welcome to Metadata Retention

Ben Grubb bgrubb at smh.com.au
Fri Feb 27 19:05:16 EST 2015

The panel was....

Former swimmer Leisel Jones, Kirsten Drysdale for The Checkout on ABC TV
and myself, deputy technology editor at the Sydney Morning Herald and The
Age :)

Audio here:
http://mpegmedia.abc.net.au/triplej/hack/daily/hack_thurs_2015_2_26.mp3

On 27 February 2015 at 18:52, Ben Cooper <ben at zeno.io> wrote:

> The ABC just had a panel on this.
>
> Panel members were journalists and a the CEO of a food safety organisation.
>

> On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 6:27 PM, Mark Newton <newton at atdot.dotat.org>
> wrote:
>
>> On 27 Feb 2015, at 6:10 pm, Shaun McGuane <shaun at rackcentral.com> wrote:
>>
>> A quick question on this one.
>>
>> 1.       What is the definition of service provider?
>>

>> How can we get this late into the game without you paying enough
>> attention to have worked out the answer to that question yet?
>>
>> I mean, it *is* your industry, isn’t it?
>>
>>   - mark

> --
> --
> Ben Cooper
> CEO
> Zeno Holdings PTY LTD
> P: +61 7 3503 8553
> M: 0410411301
> E: ben at zeno.io
> W: *http://zeno.io <http://zeno.io>*

The information contained in this e-mail message and any accompanying files
is or may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
dissemination, reliance, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail or
any attached files is unauthorised. This e-mail is subject to copyright. No
part of it should be reproduced, adapted or communicated without the
written consent of the copyright owner. If you have received this e-mail in
error please advise the sender immediately by return e-mail or telephone
and delete all copies. Fairfax Media does not guarantee the accuracy or
completeness of any information contained in this e-mail or attached files.
Internet communications are not secure, therefore Fairfax Media does not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message or attached
files.