[AusNOG] Looking for Transit (NSW+VIC)

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Fri Feb 27 04:32:10 EST 2015

Hi guys,

I have a customer looking for some transit.

Main location would be NEXTDC S1 and NEXTDC M1.  Via Physical X-Connect...
Megaport might be accepted, but prefer physical... so having a pop in S1/M1
would be a big advantage.

Upstreams should not be Vocus (other is), and should have good and fast
connectivity to Telstra/Optus.

Looking for 200MB in each location. Combining them would be nice.. and 95%
options would be considered.

Should have some offering around DDOS prevention/mitigation.

Only serious providers please respond... you should have a good, good
support and not a Mickey Mouse network.

Feel free to respond off-list, but send responses to
skeeve+transit at eintellegonetworks.com - so I can filter responses easily.

Also, if you just forward this email to a sales guy (like many do in the
past), they seem to take a long time getting started and I normally have a
dozen responses I'm already evaluating by the time I get theirs.

Thanks guys.

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens - Founder & Chief Network Architect*
eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
Email: skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; Skype: skeeve

LinkedIn: /in/skeeve <http://linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: Profile