[AusNOG] Influencing Routes

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Thu Feb 26 18:00:38 EST 2015

Are you also advertising it out of Sydney?  If you are, then shortest
path wins - so most AU based networks should see shortest path to
Sydney, then you can forward via GRE. This wont be for all traffic
though - if you are after ALL traffic, then drop the LA announcement,
and maybe have a script in LA that can see if the GRE is down, bring it
back up.