[AusNOG] "Business grade" ADSL bare-modem or media converter.

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Thu Feb 26 16:19:46 EST 2015

We've been pushing out the 8960N's for a little while now - very easy to
use interface and great quality for the price - decent wifi, ADSL and
EWAN support, and we configure them to allow remote access from our
office IP ranges so we can actually login and make changes for customers
- we do this even for residential that purchase from us, as it just
makes life easier.

In terms of bridge mode modems - we are about to start using the 8817's
with Mikrotik's. Hoping to use UBS OTG with Optus 3G broadband as OOB
management + basic backup for those pesky TADSL faults.