[AusNOG] The dog ate my metadata

Alastair Waddell awaddell at legion.com.au
Thu Feb 26 14:55:37 EST 2015

Anyone remember how, a few years ago, every self-respecting Brit politician
and senior public servant was leaving their briefcase/notebook/CDs on a
train.

This trailer to the Fairfax story on Brandis today speaks likewise about
these pricks who demand endless accountability but expect to be above it
themselves in their own little world of opaque non-accountability:

*Moraitis said he “travelled to three countries in two weeks and I have
lost those notes, losing my briefcase by mistake”. Ironically, he is also
the public servant who oversees Australia’s information security laws as
well as the management of government records.*

http://www.smh.com.au/national/public-service/labors-hunt-for-george-brandis-scalp-is-doomed-without-chris-moraitis-missing-notes-20150226-13op2e.html

Try doing that with your metadata!

PS 'losing my briefcase by mistake as opposed to what, 'on purpose'? Can't
even lie straight in bed!

Regards,
​
--