[AusNOG] Firewall

Nick Savvides Nick_Savvides at symantec.com
Wed Feb 25 11:19:41 EST 2015

Hi Sam,

I’ll ping you directly with more info but we have a tool called Data Centre
Security (DCS) that is designed to harden hosts. It includes a host based
firewall as well as intrusion prevention, sandboxing, whitelisting, file
integrity monitoring, device control and config lockdown.

It works with all the OSes you’ve listed.

Nick.

Nick Savvides,  Senior Principal Systems Engineer (Security)
nick_savvides at symantec.com, Mobile: +61 434 600 870