[AusNOG] "ISPs agree to graduated warnings for pirates"

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at theispguy.com
Mon Feb 23 18:21:22 EST 2015

This is an interesting report on costs in NZ which ISPs had had to pay.
This will replicate here.

http://www.tcf.org.nz/library/1d42b008-2f17-44b8-850d-abb89849bb3f.cmr

Page 4:

"These initial set up costs have been very significant, with at least
$919,000 spent between CallPlus, Orcon, Telecom, TelstraClear and Vodafone
alone. Given that the current notice fee level (NZ$25) is not even allowing
TCF members to recover on-going operating costs, this clearly suggests an
increase in the fee is appropriate."

...Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens - The ISP Guy