[AusNOG] Job: Head of Network Operations - NEXTDC - SydneyC

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at theispguy.com
Sun Feb 22 09:37:26 EST 2015

But, while the industry is small overall, we (people like you and I) know a
hell of a lot of people.

And we also don't know who :

a) is available
b) willing to consider a move
c) might not have thought about moving until they see a particular position
they might find affinity with

...Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens - The ISP Guy