[AusNOG] Cisco ME3400 vs Cisco 3750

Colin Stubbs colin.stubbs at equatetechnologies.com.au
Sun Feb 22 00:07:58 EST 2015

3750 is very vague, you'd need to pick at least the major variation before
trying to compare it to me3400.

Have you used the Cisco feature navigator yet?

The comparison option will give you a pretty good picture of what the 3750
model you're considering can do as compared to the ME.

Sent from a mobile device. Correct spelling and accurate use of grammar is
unlikely to have occurred.