[AusNOG] Colour C13 - C14 Power Cables - South East Melbourne

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Wed Feb 18 17:26:53 EST 2015

On 18/02/2015 12:09, Alex Samad - Yieldbroker wrote:

> I would say the same, not a big client.. but I have placed a few orders.
>
> Only emails I have received are the end of year xmas specials

+1

yep, I get their monthly specials emails, but only since I subbed to get
them, never had any contact from them before then. They are instantly
approachable by phone or email, I wonder if the person whingeing about
them, contacted them, highly surprising if they ignored him, because
that doesnt fit with the 4cabling I've been dealing with.