[AusNOG] Cisco GBIC - Mikrotik SFP Fibre Cable Information

Sam Silvester sam.silvester at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 15:33:41 EST 2015

Daniel,

2nd result when Google searching for GBIC gives:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/interfaces-modules/gigabit-ethernet-gbic-sfp-modules/product_data_sheet09186a008014cb5e.html

..which under the heading "Connectors and Cabling" has the following:

- Dual SC/PC connector (for optical GBIC modules)

Now, with regards to the different types of fibre, there is a table just
underneath that giving quite a bit of information - and again a Google
search or two should help you to either solve your problem or at least
frame your question better to either the list or the provider in question.

Sam