[AusNOG] Colour C13 - C14 Power Cables - South East Melbourne

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Wed Feb 18 10:45:45 EST 2015

4Cabling is probably your best bet if at all, they will ship to you overnight.

Kindest Regards,
Nathan Brookfield

Chief Executive Officer
Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd

Web: http://simtronic.com.au
Phone: 1300 592 330
Fax: (02) 4749 4950

On 18 Feb 2015, at 08:09, "daniel at glovine.com.au<mailto:daniel at glovine.com.au>" <daniel at glovine.com.au<mailto:daniel at glovine.com.au>> wrote:

Gday Guys

Hopefully somebody can help me out,

I need to get hold of 2 different colour IEC C13 – C14 Power cables today for a project im working on, However my searching at my known wholesalers does not turn up any colour except for Black,

I was wondering if anybody MAY know any wholesaler that’s south east Melbourne that would stock assorted colours of IEC C13 – C14 2Meter cables?

Thanks in advance

Daniel