[AusNOG] Copyright Negotiations with ISPs

Brad Gould bradley at internode.com.au
Tue Feb 17 13:54:05 EST 2015

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 12:02 PM, Skeeve Stevens <skeeve+ausnog at theispguy.com<mailto:skeeve+ausnog at theispguy.com>> wrote:
I think the burden on these organisations should be to ASK the industry, not expect us to call them.

Setup a wufoo form with a bunch of questions and post on ausnog asking us to fill it out... you'd probably get a few dozen responses.

Just feels like the crazy Christian groups like Family First who have the ear of the government, yet don't represent the actual Christian community.

Skeeve - how do you know what position Comms Alliance is taking in the current negotiations and how do you know it differs from your position?

Did you read Paul Brooks detailed response, to you, last night?  Why do you feel that you are somehow being excluded from the process?

Brad

...Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens - The ISP Guy