[AusNOG] Rooftop access in Brisbane for 4 day period with transit

Daniel Mills daniel at rednetworks.com.au
Tue Feb 17 12:41:02 EST 2015

Hi Guys n Gals,

Just a quickie, we have an event coming up in Brisbane in a few weeks time which we have an agreement in place to use a buildings roof to microwave some IP transit across to the event.

Prudence dictates that I take murphy's law into account and to that effect, does anyone have any "backup" rooftop access with IP transit available on the 5th/6th/7th/8th of March 2015 in the Brisbane CBD that might have line of sight to  the Doomben Racecourse? Happy to pay of course, single device, poe will bring own patch lead :)

Replies offlist thanks

Regards,

Daniel