[AusNOG] IP Blocks

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at theispguy.com
Tue Feb 17 01:46:11 EST 2015

Actually, that should change soon... I hope.

Aftab and I have a policy going up at APNIC in a couple of weeks to remove
the multi-homing requirement.

But... being multi-homed isn't hard... c'mon, if you really need the IP's,
I'd go to the effort of jumping on some peering as well.

...Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens - The ISP Guy

Email: skeeve at theispguy.com ; Twitter: @TheISPGuy