[AusNOG] Out Of Band Voice Alerting

P. D. Castle peter at castle.on.net
Mon Feb 16 21:17:28 EST 2015

Thanks to everyone who contributed here.

I've followed up on several leads and the two options I am now weighing up
are the:
- IMS-4000 appliance for OOB monitoring with a very nice view of our
internals
- Pagerduty for a hosted service that should be able to handle most if not
all of our requirements.

Regards,
Peter

Sent from my Samsung Mobile