[AusNOG] IP Blocks

Matthew Enger m.enger at xi.com.au
Mon Feb 16 19:15:00 EST 2015

Thanks Ross & Nathan,

No, I don't have my initial allocation. I started applying and I was getting the impression I am not eligible.

After re-reading I believe I am.

Basically I am looking at getting a rack in a data centre, provider is supplying internet with a /30 and told me to goto apnic for more ip addresses.

Regards,

Matthew Enger

[[image]]

Matthew Enger | Managing Director
PO Box 3279, The Pines, Victoria, 3109
T 1300 789 299 D 03 9021 6154 M 0406 532 792 F 03 8611 7946
m.enger at xi.com.au<mailto:m.enger at xi.com.au> | www.xi.com.au<http://www.xi.com.au>

[cid:channel_select_87px_225_rgbe0d624]  [cid:vmw_09q4_lgo_partner_solution_provider_proa836e4]  [cid:avg_goldreseller_rgbc65e41] [cid:propartner_logo_reg_imgef6d89]

This email message and any attachments are the property of X Integration. The contents of this email are copyright and may also be confidential and/or legally privileged. They are intended solely for the addressee and it is not intended that either confidentiality or privilege be waived or lost by mistaken delivery to you. Please notify us immediately and delete this communication if received in error. Consider the environment before printing this email.