[AusNOG] A reminder about STOP THREAD messages

David Hughes david at hughes.com.au
Sun Feb 15 11:37:21 EST 2015

Morning all,

Can you all please note that when one of the moderators sends a message to the list that includes

	** STOP THREAD **

in the subject it is an indication that the moderators have decided collectively that there should be no more messages posted on that thread.  Please do not :-

	* Continue posting messages to the list on that thread
	* Reply to the list saying that you don't agree with the STOP THREAD
	* Generate any further list traffic in any way in relation to that subject

If you wish to comment further the please do so IN PRIVATE EMAIL, not copying in the entire list.

We are making every effort to keep the signal to noise ratio as high as possible so please be advised that list members who disregard a STOP THREAD request will have their membership set to moderated.  We thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Thanks

David on behalf of the moderators