[AusNOG] Hijacked Prefix

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at theispguy.com
Fri Feb 13 20:47:02 EST 2015

Sorry David, I do not agree.  It is irrelevant whether or not there is a
commercial dispute.... I don't how valid the party advertising the range's
claim is... there is no excuse for this sort of action.

Commercial matter should be settled in a commercial or legal matter... not
with a denial of service.

That discussion is fully suitable for this list... and should be if anyone
takes such actions against anyone - wether it be in a vindictive or hostile
manner.

...Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens - The ISP Guy